Once fully wound, this wooden DIY pendulum wall clock will run for 12 hours.
Time is something that cannot be brought back once it is gone. It is simply irreversible. Martin Luther King Jr. once said, “We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right.”
The facts about the nation that first developed the concept of time have been the subject of considerable debate among scholars for many years. Some claim that Babylonians made the first contribution to the concept of time as they invented the “sexagesimal system (the numbering system we use to tell time today), and were the ones who divided the day into 24 hours, each hour into minutes, and each minute into 60 seconds.
The Wood Trick company has developed a unique model called “Pendulum Clock” that has a very similar mechanism to Huygens’s original clock! The impeccable design and high quality of the clock will not leave anyone indifferent!
Please note, that the Pendulum Wall Clock Kit comes without wall attachment. Easy wall mount with double eyelet holes (can be mounted with only one).
Pendulum Clock will become an exceptional supplement to your interior, and an excellent addition to your Wood Trick collection.
- The model kit comes with clear, simple and very detailed instruction with illustrations.
- Wood Trick models are made from safe and environmentally friendly wood from all-natural trees without any added toxins or glues.
- Even children can play with WoodTrick 3D wooden puzzles, although we recommend parental supervision.
- Every Wood Trick model kit:
- enhances creative thinking skills,
- promotes critical thinking skills,
- develops problem-solving and reasoning skills.
Complexity of assembly: Difficult
Assembly time: 6-8 hours
Quantity of parts: 251 wooden kits
Materials: High-quality plywood; no glue or cutting required.
Model size, l*w*h: 42.12*8.46*11.81 in (1070*215*300 mm)
Weight of the package: 5 lb
Recommended Age: 14+